Saturday, March 10, 2012

How much discs does The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion Game Of The Year Edition come with?

I bought a used copy if it and I have it on the PS3. Now I saw a unboxing video of it on the XBOX 360 and it had 2 or 3 discs. But I only have 1.How much discs does The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion Game Of The Year Edition come with?
1 for the ps3 because it has a bigger disk space however the 360 doesn't. Same thing with LA Noire :)How much discs does The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion Game Of The Year Edition come with?
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is awesome. I have the 360 version. Got stuck though in Mascarand. Levers do not work. IGN posted that this is a bug in the game and that you should update the game thru xbox live in order to fix BUG. I went and updated game on Xbox Live and still the levers don't work in Mascarand. Also this is part of the main story line. I also bought the game of the year edition, loaded it and bug is still there please some one help with a suggestion. I was wonderring if I wipe out my game and restore my hdd if that will fix this BUG. I have spent over 120 hours on this game and don't feel like starting over again.



wHow much discs does The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion Game Of The Year Edition come with?
It comes with two discs on the xbox, and 1 disc for the PS3.
1 is it. there are no other disks

No comments:

Post a Comment