Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How many Elder Scrolls are there? What systems are they on?

I am buying a new system in a couple of days and i would like to know if there's a system that plays all the elder scrolls. (not pc -*my computers a piece of crap*) The problem is, I don't know how many there are. What system do you guys best recommend? Are there any other good games for that system?How many Elder Scrolls are there? What systems are they on?
So far...6 (that I know of). The Elder Scrolls: Arena (DOS PC), The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall(PC..?), The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (My personal Favorite...xD...Xbox, PC...), The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (PS3, PC, Xbox360), then the extra two--The Elder Scrolls:Redguard and Battlespire for PC (%26lt;---EPIC FAIL)--

No comments:

Post a Comment