Saturday, February 25, 2012

What are the storylines behind the main quests on all Elder Scrolls Games?

When I saw behind main quests on ALL Elder Scrolls games I Mean

Arena

Redguard

Battlespire

Daggerfall

Arena2 (Whatever that it)

The Pirates Of Tamriel (Whatever THAT is)

Morrowind

Tribunal

Bloodmoon

Oblivion

Knights Of The Nine

Shivering Isles

And also with the Morrowind ones. How do I start them?What are the storylines behind the main quests on all Elder Scrolls Games?
That's kind of asking a lot. I'm sure you can just google it and find what you're looking for. I highly doubt anyone is gunna type out hundreds of paragraphs of storyline for you here.What are the storylines behind the main quests on all Elder Scrolls Games?
Use the Elder Scrolls Wiki, like Butters said, nobody's actually going to type out storylines for every ES game, get real noob

No comments:

Post a Comment