Saturday, March 10, 2012

Could someone please give me some advanced combat tips for Elder Scrolls Oblivion?

I'm a spellweaver and mostly use shield/longsword + some touch destruction spells when fighting.

And I also have a char who's more of a stealthy rouge/wizardish type.

So if you could provide me with some nice ways (moves, combos, tactics etc) on how to obliterate my foes efficiently, I would be very grateful.Could someone please give me some advanced combat tips for Elder Scrolls Oblivion?
The best way to play as a stealthy character is to use poison on your weapons. If you have a bow, just find/make a lot of poison for long-range assassinations. For spells, illusion spells such as invisible or chameleon are good, but a full set of enchanted chameleon armor is even better! ;-)Could someone please give me some advanced combat tips for Elder Scrolls Oblivion?
I have bad ADHD and the combat in oblivion was so boring that i just set the difficulty to very easy. Not because i'm bad at the game but because blocking and slashing isn't very fun at all.
  • fazolis
  • bloons tower defense 2
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment