Saturday, March 10, 2012

Where can I buy a house in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game Of The Year edition for PC?

I believe you can buy houses in that game. Also, can you link me to a good guide to the game?Where can I buy a house in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game Of The Year edition for PC?
Here is a good guide that should explain everything about houses in Oblivion: http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/941876-the-el鈥?/a>Where can I buy a house in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game Of The Year edition for PC?
You can buy a house in every major city except for Kvatch. You ask in the castles and each city has a different price. They range from about 4000 to about 40'000 or something like that.Where can I buy a house in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game Of The Year edition for PC?
talk to the count in any city(they have to like you a lot) and talk about buying a house.

hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment