Saturday, March 10, 2012

I am completely invisible on my elder scrolls skyrim game. How do I fix it?

I cannot see my player at all.! I drink invisibility potions and I can see the outline of my player but thats it. How dobi fix it?I am completely invisible on my elder scrolls skyrim game. How do I fix it?
Don't drink invisibility spells??? The outline of your player is to show the state of invisibility and so can't be cured. Try playing in first person camera mode.I am completely invisible on my elder scrolls skyrim game. How do I fix it?
sounds like a genuine glitch, if you cant recycle the invisibility animation by drinking more short term invisibility potions, you might have to restart a new character.



OR



did you by any chance make one of those crazy invisibility potions that lasts like 500,000 seconds? I made one recently and did the maths, it wouldve made me invisible for 3 months in-game time. i was so scared of it i threw it into the ocean

No comments:

Post a Comment