Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How do i delete my in-game data from The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion from my computer?

I have oblivion on Steam and it keeps crashing and i have a feeling its because of some game data i have. I modded the game and then I deleted the mods and I think it has something to do with a modded game file so now when I start the game it crashes. I either would like to know if I could somehow delete the data without being in the game, or completely uninstall the game from my computer without having to re-buy the game. Thanks!How do i delete my in-game data from The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion from my computer?
If you have steam right click on oblivion and then click delete local data. This will uninstall the game. However sometimes the problems could be in a file that is left over from downloaded sites, or patches. After you uninstall the game, go into the oblivion folder in your steam folder, and delete the remaining files. Chances are there is a file in there that is causing the problem
  • toronto
  • mcdonalds jobs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment