Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How do I get the expansions for The elder scrolls: oblivion 5th anniversary edition for the ps3?

Ok so I bought the 5th anniversary edition of oblivion for the ps3. I am new to the game and I'm a bit confused. The back says I need 5.4gb free hard drive space, but the game started without download. Is that space for the expansions shivering islles and knights of the nine? If so, how do I install them? Or is it already installed? Thanks.How do I get the expansions for The elder scrolls: oblivion 5th anniversary edition for the ps3?
it should already be installed. one way to check for sure is to get out of the tutorial sewers and wait 24 hours. use the select button to wait i believe. if the shivering Isles is installed you should get a quest.How do I get the expansions for The elder scrolls: oblivion 5th anniversary edition for the ps3?
It should already be in the game. I don't know if this particular PS3 game installs a small file into the PS3, but if it needs to, it usually forces you to do it at the beginning.



Then the expansions should show up as quests in your quest menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment