Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What is the best build for making a Necromancer in Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion?

I want to make the most bad *** sword wielding necromancer of evil there is, but I'm not sure what's best as my birth sign, race, or class build. I know that to actually bring people back to life isn't possible in the game w/o the Staff Of Worms, but I can easily get that. I have an Xbox 360 if that helps.What is the best build for making a Necromancer in Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion?
Ok, I'm give you my best advice on a Necromancer build, for the 360.



Race-

1. Dark Elf because they look evil and they start with a 10+ in destruction 10+ in Blade, there ancestral summon is useless after level 5, however.

2. Breton are my second best pic for there +10 Conjuration, with is kinda what necromancers do, but that's all they have.



Birth Sign-

Any would really work

1. Astronach is good because it has a HUGE boost in magicka but its also stunted and that means you always need lots of potions of soursery

2. My favorite is Mage because it is a bonus without a negative effect.

3. If you want invisibility, Shadow is not bad either.

(Birth Sign isn't super crucial)



Skills-

Blade

Destruction

Conjuration

Sneak

(the next ones are your personal preference, you only can pick three)

Security

Acrobatics

Alteration

Illusion

Alchemy

Restoration

(Or whatever you want)

No comments:

Post a Comment