Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Do they make Elder Scrolls chapter books?

I am interested in the story of Elder Scrolls and i really would like to read about it in a regular chapter book. I know they have chapter books for Assasins Creed and i was wondering if there was anything similar except for Elder Scrolls. (I now there is a cheat book which is the big hardcover one for Skyrim V but that is not what i am looking for).



Thank You!Do they make Elder Scrolls chapter books?
not at the moment i don't think :(, would be cool though wouldn't it? maybe in the future :)Do they make Elder Scrolls chapter books?
If you mean novels, yes. There are two. The Infernal City and Lord of Souls. They were written by Greg Keyes. I haven't read them myself but I heard they are really lame, written like children's books.

No comments:

Post a Comment