Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What kind of computer do I need to buy to play Oblivion the elder scrolls?

I love to play Oblivion on my xbox 360 but I want a little computer for my bedroom and what kind of computer do I need to buy to play this game? Does any body know?What kind of computer do I need to buy to play Oblivion the elder scrolls?
-Oblivion Recommended System Requirements:

3 Ghz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent processor

1 GB System RAM

ATI X800 series, NVIDIA GeForce 6800 series, or higher video card

-Oblivion Minimum System Requirements:

Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows XP 64-bit

512MB System RAM

2 Ghz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent processor

128MB Direct3D compatible video card

and DirectX 9.0 compatible driver;

8x DVD-ROM drive

4.6 GB free hard disk space

DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card

No comments:

Post a Comment