Saturday, March 10, 2012

How can you become a vampire on Elder Scrolls of Oblivion?

I know that there is way to become one with the Dark Brotherhood, but i want to know a different way. IS there another way? NOTE: I have xbox360, and that's where I play it on.How can you become a vampire on Elder Scrolls of Oblivion?
While you are fighting a vampire in the game anywhere, you have a small chance of picking up the disease that causes vampirism, Porphyric Hemophilia. You can check here http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Vampir鈥?/a> for all known dungeons with vampires in them. Once you have the disease, three days must pass then go to sleep. You'll have a nightmare and when you wake up, you will be a first stage vampire.How can you become a vampire on Elder Scrolls of Oblivion?
I became a vampire without the Dark Brotherhood (I killed the guy that comes to you after you sleep). It's just random; there's no specific way to get it I think.How can you become a vampire on Elder Scrolls of Oblivion?
go into a cave with vampires, contract polphyric heamophillia then go to sleep or wait 3 days

No comments:

Post a Comment