Saturday, March 10, 2012

Is there ever going to be a new Elder Scrolls game?

I LOVE the game Oblivion. I still play it almost every night. But it is getting old and i want to play a new one of there game. If you have ANY info or links, i would love for you to post them!Is there ever going to be a new Elder Scrolls game?
Oblivion was the only game to actually interest me enough for me to play for months on end besides Fable 1.



It was great and I played it throughout much of 2007. It was the only game I played. I know sounds wierd but I was really hooked and had little time so I only played that. I put about 350 hours into that game(about an hour per day; I know I'm pathetic :) ). By the time I was done, I had become the master of every guild, finished EVERY single quest and I had found many items that had reflect magic and reflect damage. In short my character was a god and I hadn't cheated once. I finally got tired of the game and slayed all NPC's.



Oblivion was like a drug for me. It had me addicted. Nothing else has every been so addictive for me.

I'm glad I'm done with it and I'm glad there are no sequels or my life would be ruined. :)



A sequel was supposed to come out this year but there are no news so far.

If you want a game that has as much depth, try the Witcher or Fable 1.Is there ever going to be a new Elder Scrolls game?
There is rumors that they are actually making an Elder Scrolls MMO.

No comments:

Post a Comment