Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Is the elder scrolls oblivion's expansion pack the shivering Iles available in the EU?

Some people say it's just hidden, other say it's been taken down and you have to buy the game of the year edition of the game.Is the elder scrolls oblivion's expansion pack the shivering Iles available in the EU?
Are you playing it on XBox360, PS3 or PC?



I found Shivering Isles, on disk, at GameCrazy for XB360 and PS3..

http://www.gamecrazy.com/search/results.鈥?/a>



Hope this helps!

Is the elder scrolls oblivion's expansion pack the shivering Iles available in the EU?
I tryed to buy shivering Isles a while ago. I found it but the game of the year edition was cheaper anyway. My advice... get the game of the year edition. =-)Is the elder scrolls oblivion's expansion pack the shivering Iles available in the EU?
It's only available in the Game of the Year Edition for EU, I think you could try to change your region (to US) and download it though, so don't hold me to it. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment