Saturday, March 10, 2012

Question about fallout elder scrolls and the ps3?

Okay, so i love fallout and elder scrolls. Only problem? fallout on ps3 is so massive that it has freezing issues. I actually have two questions. 1. Does having to hit the power button on the console after a hard freeze damage my console? 2. Someone told me that massive games like these damage the console with continuous play because of the needed processingm power. it this true? Please source your answer this i skinda important.Question about fallout elder scrolls and the ps3?
I never experienced those problems with Fallout 3 but i did with New Vegas, and had to hit the power button several times with the multiple play-thrus i've done. My ps3 is still working nominally, so they must not be that detrimental.Question about fallout elder scrolls and the ps3?
I Have The Same Problems With Fallout, Considering The Ps3 Is Kinda Like A Computer I Would Assume That Hitting The Power Button On A Hard Freeze 'COULD' Be Damaging And 4 The 2nd Question, The Only Thing Too Worry About Is Overheating, But It Takes ALOT For The Ps3 Too Overheat But As For It Damaging The Ps3 Its Self, Shouldnt Have Too Worry About It, Bethesda Does A Good Job Of Making Sure Thier Massive Games Are System Friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment